Manchester United v Chelsea Tickets - Saturday 15th Apr 2017
Buy your Manchester United v Chelsea Tickets today – Premier League at Old Trafford in Manchester on 15 Apr 2017. This Premier League match between Manchester United and Chelsea is officially sold-out but we at TicketYoda.com have access to tickets for this match at the best prices.
All Manchester United Premier League tickets sold through our website come with a full 100% guarantee. Get your tickets for this Premier League game before Saturday 15 April 2017 to get the best deal. We only offer tickets for Manchester United games from the most trusted suppliers of football tickets online.
Manchester United v Chelsea TicketsTo purchase tickets for The Manchester United v Chelsea then:
1. Click the Buy Tickets Button .
2. Select How Many Tickets you want for the game in the Old Trafford
3. Make Sure You Decide which ticket type you want for the game.
4. Enter Payment and Delivery Address in United Kingdom. ** From Outside United Kingdom
5. Pay and Confirm your tickets for the Manchester United v Chelsea game. .
6. Tickets will normally be delivered around 14 days before the game (Saturday 15th Apr 2017).
**From Outside United Kingdom
For International visitors to United Kingdom it is advised that you enter your hotel details whilst you will be in Manchester. Tickets can be delivered directly here for your arrival. Please enter your full contact details for your visit to United Kingdom, this is to ensure that your Manchester United v Chelsea tickets are delivered without delay.
Ticket Yoda has been providing tickets for all Premier League games involving Manchester United and Chelsea for many seasons. All tickets are guaranteed in pairs unless otherwise stated. Telephone Booking fees apply, for best prices purchase directly online. For fans of Chelsea it is important to purchase tickets in the away section, otherwise there could be issues entering Old Trafford with the home fans. To sell tickets for the Manchester United vs Chelsea game then use the contact form.